Maira Shah online dating for cute pure life partner from Dubai




Hello friends Slam I am Maira Shah from Dubai .Friends i am looking a cute honest true pure life partner if you agree with me so please send me your full bio data with your profiles picture.I prefer to meet people who doesn’t have a stereotype way of thinking and who would judge me not by my look, but would have a desire to learn more about my inner sides and intelligence. So don’t be surprised if it would turn our that I read more books than you Very Happy.Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. I am thinking most people would be of the opinion, thoughtfulness, honesty; sense of fairness would be good for starter.My bio data is

First Name: Maira
Last Name: Shah
Gender: Female
Age: 23 Years
Religion: Muslim
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 28.01.1991
Language: Arabi Urdu,English
Occupation: Student & jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment